Pasta is an Italian dish that everyone enjoys. It is very healthy for the body and also a lip smacking item that nobody can resist. The saucy tangy taste of pasta never fails to impress. You can always rock your family supper or a get-together of friends with the several pasta recipes that you can get.
Pasta can be easily made, so it saves a lot of time. You don’t have to spend much time in the kitchen, but can enjoy the get-together and also grab everyone’s attention with your cooking skills.
Pasta can be prepared in many different ways which can be extremely delicious. There are many veg and non- veg pasta recipes that you can easily make at home, without spending too much of time in preparation.
You can always add your choice of flavors and seasoning in your recipe of pasta to give your special touch in it.
Recipe 1: White Sauce Chicken Pasta
Here is a new pasta recipe for your next house party. You need about 30 minutes time to prepare this.
- Pasta 3 cups.
- Half cup boiled shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup sweet corn kernels, boiled
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk, boiled and cooled
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- Teaspoon dried oregano
- chilli flakes and salt to taste
- Boil the pasta for 15 – 20 mins on medium heat.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Coat the pan with butter.
- The butter should melt over low heat.
- Add the milk slowly along with half cup flour, stir constantly, for a minute or two.
- Stir till the sauce gets thickened (don’t let it get darkened.) Add boiled shredded chicken coat it well.
- Add grated cheese, peas, and sweet corn.
- Mix it well with the chicken
- Now add the boiled pasta and coat it evenly with the sauce.
- Add the dried herbs chilli flakes, pepper, salt and oregano according to your taste.
- Toss all the ingredients together once and switch off the gas.
Now your pasta is ready. You can optionally garnish it with some extra cheese and oregano. Serve the white sauce chicken pasta hot.
Recipe 2: Indian Style Veg Masala Pasta
You need about 20 minutes time to cook this pasta recipe
- Pasta 4 cups.
- 1 onion chopped
- One cup tomato puree
- 2 spoon olive oil
- 1/2 spoon garam masala
- 1 spoon pav bhaji masala
- 1/2 cup cream
- Salt as needed
- Boil the pasta with salt for about 10 mins
- Take a nonstick pan heat it up for 2 mins, then add 2 spoons of olive oil.
- Add the chopped onion. Fry, it in low heat till it becomes golden brown.
- Add the tomato puree in the pan
- Now add half cup water and let it boil for a min.
- Add the garam masala followed by the pav bhaji masala and salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add the boiled pasta in the pan and toss it so that the sauce coats the pasta equally.
- Add cream
- Stir it and keep the pan on low heat for 5 min.
Your pasta is now ready. Please remember to serve it hot.